The Academic Deans Office deans and staff are working remotely to serve students, staff, and faculty. We are checking voicemail and email daily. Please call (360) 867-6810, email email@example.com, or read about Evergreen's COVID-19 response.
We work closely with the Provost to set academic policy and work through daily concerns.
Evergreen’s academic structure is unique and especially designed to model the college values in collaboration and shared governance. We are all members of the faculty and we rotate into the deans positions from teaching for fixed three or four year terms. Instead of representing academic divisions, we are each responsible for specific administrative functions within our academics as a whole and we work as a team to support faculty and students.
It is a privilege to serve as deans of Evergreen—a service we have all taken on because we believe so firmly in the values of the college. We welcome your questions and comments—in person or by email.
- Abir Biswas, Interim Academics and Development
- Kathleen Eamon, Evening and Weekend Studies / Summer
- Karen Gaul, Academics and Development
- Larry Geri, Curriculum
- Greg Mullins, Instructional Support / Library and Media Services
- Trevor Speller, Curriculum
- Marcia Tate Arunga, Evergreen Tacoma
- Elizabeth Williamson, Faculty Hiring and Development
Faculty Deadline Information
For the 2019 -2020 academic year there are multiple deadlines concerning a variety of important opportunities and responsibilities for faculty.