We tell Evergreen stories to recruit students, promote the outstanding work of faculty, students, and staff, and communicate the lasting value of an Evergreen education.
Get help telling your stories
Working with partners across campus, Marketing and Communications creates print and digital publications, manages the Evergreen website, directs the college’s social media, public relations, outreach, advertising, and a lot more.
We’re a team of marketing and communications professionals on a mission to promote Evergreen to prospective students, tell our powerful story on multiple channels to key audiences, and provide strategic direction on Evergreen’s brand. We’re experienced journalists, marketers, community connectors, web and graphics experts, and content creators. Many of us are Greeners. All of us are focused on doing our best outreach on behalf of the college.
We specialize in
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Marketing/creative strategy development
- Photography and video
- Media inquiries
- Social media engagement
- Community outreach and partnerships
- “Speedy the Geoduck” mascot appearances
- Identity standards and brand guidelines
Meet our team
- Shauna Bittle, Photographer
- Helle Burlingame, Executive Associate to Vice President of College Relations
- Farra Layne Hayes, Associate Vice President for Marketing & Communications
- Christine Hoffmann, Public Relations & Outreach Manager
- Sandra Kaiser, Vice President of College Relations
- Kurt Lorenz, Graphic Designer Senior
- Brian Mathis, Creative Services & Web Manager
- Alexa Morris Lay, Assistant Director of Integrated Marketing
- Elaine Nelson, Web Developer
- Darrell Pruett, Graphic Designer Senior
- Matt Turner, Storyteller
- Jim Withington, Web Designer
We look forward to working with you!
Order business cards, stationery and name tags
These print items will help you present a consistent visual face of Evergreen in college communications. Get started by using Storefront.