Promoting the work of the college, recruiting students, influencing retention, and communicating with friends of the college.
Get help with your work
Marketing and Communications staff work on print publications, the website, social media, public relations, advertising, and a lot more.
We’re a team of marketing and communications professionals whose mission is to promote Evergreen to prospective students, tell our powerful story in multiple channels to key audiences, and provide strategic direction on Evergreen’s brand. We’re experienced journalists, marketers, web and graphics experts, and content creators. Many of us are Greeners. All of us are focused on doing our best outreach on behalf of the college.
Online ordering for business cards and stationery
You can now order business cards, letterhead, and note cards at Evergreen’s online Storefront. These print items are designed to help Evergreen employees present a consistent visual face of Evergreen in college communications. Each design includes the logo, street address, and web address. The Storefront also lets you customize some information.
More in Marketing and Communications
- Media information – News media contacts, an Evergreen fact sheet, photos, and current news stories.
- Web Resources – Assistance with the website or CMS training materials.
- Request photography
- Name Tags – A description of how-to order name tags from the vendor.
- Style Guide – Logos, colors, and other branding standards, and how to use them.
- If you need to contact a specific individual, find us in the Campus Directory.
We look forward to working with you!