Academic & Career Advising
Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner.
Are you a new student?
This new student checklist (PDF) can help you stay on track.
Registration Week starts June 1 - 5 for fall and summer quarters. Are you ready? Here are some tips!
- Check your time ticket within your My Evergreen account to be sure you know when your registration time is available.
- Watch the New Student webinar for helpful tips on getting started and registering for classes.
- Review the academic catalog to choose several options you are interested in.
- Have the CRNs for the classes you want to enroll in handy when your registration time opens.
Our office will be closed for in-person visits until further notice due to COVID-19.
Please reach out to us in the ways listed below -- we're here for you!
Online Advising in Zoom
You can enter the Advising virtual waiting room on Thursdays and Fridays, 9 - 11 am and 1 - 4 pm. Using video is optional.
Check the Evergreen Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
Student Success and Advising Texting Line
If you have any quick questions or need support with anything related to Spring Quarter, you can text us at (360) 323-9201 for assistance, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm. We're here to help!
Email Academic and Career Advising
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us a question.
Appointments for Academic and Career Advising
Due to fall/summer registration week preparations, we are unable to provide any individual appointments with Academic Advisors until June 8.
We are instead offering drop-in hours daily starting from 9 - 11 am and 1 - 4 pm.
Please see Online Advising in Zoom, above, for more info.
After June 8, we will resume offering individual appointments if scheduled in advance.
These will be held Monday - Friday, 9 am - 12 pm, and Tuesday / Thursday, 1 - 4 pm.
To request an appointment, please email email@example.com with your full name, student ID #, and your best contact information. Also include two or three dates and times you'll be available to help us find you an appointment!
We can help you....
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Figure out what to take next
- Understand the structure of your studies and how they prepare you for your career
- Prepare for the transition to life after college
You can also contact Academic & Career Advising to…
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
If you have questions about transfer credits from other schools, please talk to Admissions.
If you have questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, please contact the Registrar.