Student Wellness Services
We promote student health and emotional well-being through care and support to students in their pursuit of academic and co-curricular success. If you’ve paid the student wellness fee, you can use Student Wellness Services.
*NOTE: Hours for Evaluation Week of Spring 2019 are as follows:
- Monday June 10th, 10AM-5PM, closed 12-1 (lunch)
- Tuesday June 11th, 10AM-5PM, closed 12-1 (lunch)
- Wednesday June 12th, 9AM-12PM
- Thursday June 13th, 10AM-2PM, closed 12-1 (lunch)
- Friday June 14th, 10AM-12PM*
Services are generally free and confidential. Fees may be charged for certain testing and medication (if applicable.)
We do not serve as a primary care provider or urgent care facility; nor are we able to provide long term therapeutic support.
- Medical Care: get treatment for colds, flu, or minor injuries
- Counseling: short-term individual and group therapy
- TAO Self Help
- CARE Coordination & Student Assistance: navigate resources and support
- Travel Consults: prepare for study abroad or other international travel
Student internships and academic programs
If you are interested in an exceptional clinical experience to prepare for post-graduate work or a future career in health, medicine, or mental health, we offer programs for pay or credit. Check out the Student Medical Assistant & Undergraduate Mental Health Intern programs.