These are the forms that students request most often from the Office of Registration and Records. If you have any questions about which forms you need, please contact our office.

You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print the PDF format version of a form.

Graduation Forms

Forms, processes and requirements


Admitted Student Registration (Add/Drop Form) (PDF)

Special (Non-Admitted) Student Registration Form (PDF)

Change of Status Form (PDF)


Petition for Late Contract Registration (PDF)

Petition for Registration Policy Exception (PDF)

Special (Non-Admitted) Student Petition for more than 8 credits (PDF) | (Petition form in Word)

Tuition Exemptions and Waivers

Study Abroad Waiver

60-Plus Tuition Waiver Form (PDF)

Employee 50% Operating Waiver Eligibility Form (PDF)

State Employee Waiver Request Form (PDF)